Kirjoittaja Aihe: Shanna Malaska  (Luettu 16298 kertaa)

es

• Profiili
Shanna Malaska
« : 21.01.07 - klo:15:01 »
Sanna Malaskan Espanjan reissulle oma otsikko.

Tässä pelitoverit:
Transportes Alcaine: Andrea, Leti, Emili, Monie, Jana, Sira, Conchi, Luna, Marta, Meseguer, Lara, Leire, Raquel, Eva ja Laura.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 30.01.07 - klo:21:32 kirjoittanut es »

jukka

• Profiili
Vs: Malaska
« Vastaus #1 : 21.01.07 - klo:15:47 »
Hönön terveiset Zaragozasta:

http://www.hjk.fi/uutiset.php?kat=12

Ja tänäänhän Zaragoza kohtaa vieraissa Barcelonan.

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : 21.01.07 - klo:16:23 »
Tasuri siitä taisi sittenkin tulla (1-1).

Yksi superliga-blogi:
http://superliga-femenina.blogspot.com/

sohovi

• Ylläpitäjä
  • Rahoittaa Oulun ortopedien mukavan elämän.
    • Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #3 : 21.01.07 - klo:16:38 »
Tasuri siitä taisi sittenkin tulla (1-1).

Yksi superliga-blogi:

Uusi taiteilijanimi tuo Sannah?  :peukku_ylos:
“Like I always say, there's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.” -Dr. Gregory House

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #4 : 21.01.07 - klo:20:28 »
Näytettiin löpinäfoorumissa käytettävän kyllä hono-nimeä.

http://www.forofutfem.com/viewtopic.php?t=1027

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #5 : 22.01.07 - klo:21:43 »
Pari raporttia Barca-pelistä, jossa 92 minuutilla tuli harmittava takaisku

http://www.heraldo.es/heraldo.html?noticia=189401
http://www.futfem.com/noticias/noticias-ver.asp?idN=2197

Foro-keskustelua:
Pau83: I have oido that the Alcaine Transports has fichado to 2 foreign players, Brazilian and a Finn, m the 2 international. Somebody that knows more of the subject podria to comment something? David mojate

zarafutsalmanageer: the players are the midfield player sannah malaska but well-known by hono.del hjk international Helsinki and with Finland is a player of high European level and the other is a Brazilian fast and desequilibrante call barbara chargas front that comes guaranteed by two compatriots hers. one is two good reinforcements but the best draftees serian the recoveries of susana marta charo and veriño to see if these two parties that come remove the equipment ahead.

Pau83: Who we know the injured players who you have mentioned we want the same. We wished that they return those piece from players. I personally throw much of less to Martita, as much as player as person and because with which it likes futbol that it has it to be spending tantisimo separated time fatal of game lands. From aqui him control besazo and them desire the best thing to 4. To see if those 2 new draftees who, reason why accounts, have very good dot, raise I animate of our equipment and they make raise him in the table that we want that it follows another añito more in elite.

Crack07: good single queria for saying that they are farsantes all to the directors and trainers of tranportes alcaine....en time to spend as much money in new players deberian to worry to have contented to those of the same equipment for the best alomejor yield... to pay on time and to help to which they need it... I do not speak to speak but by algun that another case q to there are been... whichever money is habran spent in fichajes??y whichever but them costaran??o m you are going to say to q an come voluntariamente??jejej.

Pau83: Thanks for the information that you have given but to not concern that me. Only queria to know something of those two new players who habian to me commented that habian fichado. I do not like that they take advantage of this subject to malmeter against the people of the Transports. I do not create this is the form but adapted of quejarte, which you must speak of that hablalo with that people to whom you criticize and if it is not your case leaves demas them defend that they are mayorcitas.

Crack07: you know the q happens? q luckily for them the economicos problems of club n come to the light, q the lies that an counted to players and d but do not leave....la either truth if q are players of tranportes q are worth the trouble and serious a great equipment if n you would tubieran the directive q has.... but....nada..q is perfect...... we are going to him to do....

Pau83: There is much envious small change by Zaragoza that would enjoy seeing as the Transports descend and are the main reason that ahead futbol feminine in our city does not come out. We are 4 cats and everything fought. I have been in the Transports and recognize that many things that are said not fulfill, but like everywhere. To rest a little that everybody you go against David.

Crack07: alomejor is porq lies but q speaks.... is able d to lie and to play with illusions d people with so filing a player... and if.y has q to ruin to somebody hara... the best thing is q when it smells problmeas hides and n gives the face... if)q fights by futfem (thing q we want all... does not asi well...

Salao: jaja... that cuckoo you are... has made me grace your commentary... since you comment it, podrias put full name... but that nothing, so that this that you say of not giving the face... because jaja has a little validity He frees you are to put them but man... me diras that your commentary is very logico jeje... good... but is not that by experience in the forums... some jugais with advantage (you) and others in disadvantage (we)... is what there is... Deberiamos those that we participated in the forums, to follow and to obey a law written... the one that participate and not does not identify... as if it had not participated... to watch the first clear company jeje... but... ... also iria this enchantment which it has saying what you wish without nobody knows who you are (some times this is used of bad forms sure is the bad thing).... ... you excuse the change for subject... to try to reorient to him... !enorabuena to the possible small draftees of alcaine and to top!

Mase: I have desire to see the new draftees, and who our girls have recovered perfectly. On the subject of David, already it bores, always the same, he or the one that kind of problem still has, that goes directly to him as in its day I did I. That nongame, that you do not pay to me what you promised to me! then wing majete you remain there, and to enjoy futbol in another equipment! That the world does not finish! Spirit Transports, that although take the north wind to me, the Mase will be with you!

Pau83: Ahi we are. I also played in the Transports and when there was something did not like I spoke I with that tapeworm that to speak and now I am playing with the Mase also, jajaja. With me those of the Transports have behaved very well all. They have left some cochair which they have not been able to fulfill but despues of which they have done by futbol feminine in this city I do not believe much that there is much to reproach to them. And mainly to thank for the Alcaine family who is been always supporting to the equipment since she played in territorial and that they are great people, as much parents as children.

Pau83: By the way... I notice a little sorrow in your words and the bad thing is not that, the bad thing is that above these totally disinformed. It lets stain the name of the Alcaine Transports because ahi inside is much people with illusion.

Ja kielenkääntäjä, jos vaikka ranska olis parempi kieli.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
« Viimeksi muokattu: 22.01.07 - klo:21:53 kirjoittanut es »

jukka

• Profiili
« Vastaus #6 : 23.01.07 - klo:09:14 »
Honon eka peli ei oikein mennyt putkeen:

No, kyllä se siitä lähtee.

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #7 : 25.01.07 - klo:19:30 »
Lisää forossa ilmaistua:

Majoni: I write because I believe that the situation of the transports alcaine has arrived at a very dangerous point, nonsingle at level of results, that as we can see do not go too much well and the equipment at the moment is in reduction situation, but also by the line that estan following in their policy of draftees and the structure of his "equipment bases". The last year the transports alcaine counted with three feminine equipment, one in superleague and two in territorial. This year, instead of continuing forming and training all those girls with the illusion to raise of categoria, (done that favoreceria much to the first equipment, because the players which they can raise and lower would not notice the defendant level difference), "somebody" decided to do without ilusion and the effort of great part of the players, forming finally a unico equipment in territorial, that from the beginning raised serious doubts about the final mission of the season.

Querian in the club transports B able to gain the league and therefore to have the possibility of ascending of categoria? I respond them, fully no, although many want to pretend opposite, and respecting totally to present group of this equipment, all sabiamos that not went to compete by league... first contradiction of "great club" which "it fights by the house people, that want a team of Aragonese players, and that value to of house as much as to resto"... They support To the BASE, IT AGREES to THEM. Another one of the great doubts that I consider is like an equipment that has "enormous dragged economic debts from the last season", can have in its rows three Brazilian players, a Finn, the two Gallegos, one or two Catalans... pardon there am lost the account, is that when thinking about the words of the director that always have creido in a project aragones... already they excused.

The aids of diverse institutions, patrocinadores... and of which they create in futbol feminine and the project of alcaine, have allowed that this equipment obtained the sufficient money for the draftees previously mentioned. I am totally in favor to reinforce an equipment with players who can contribute a greater level to the block, in fact I believe that it is necessary to stay in categoria, but have thought about the work that makes and has made the house players? they also estan valued? he is right that a player receives what 10 cubatas cost (they make the account), and another copper... does not seem to me ethical to put numbers but.... we say that 40 times but that the previous one? The thing does not remain ahi, because nonsingle the economica inequality is a problem that exists between the players, but that ademas you have tragarte lies, lies, lies, lies and but lies on the part of the director.

It has come out to them well until now gentlemen, and have had luck because the silence of many people and the passivity of others favors to them, but well-taken care of that estan tightening much the cord and in the end everything can be broken... Creanme, desire that this equipment stays in categoria, but please takes the reins with greater success because they estan dealing with people, and as such deserve a respect. The lies, the treasons and the commentaries by the back, STAIN MUCH the IMAGE Of the CLUB

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #8 : 28.01.07 - klo:12:56 »
Tällaista on spanskien futis. Ottelu Espanyol - Athletic 1-1 (eilen la 27.1.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSo3wlhcpo

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #9 : 29.01.07 - klo:22:08 »
Shanna jatkaa ilman tappioita Espanjan retkellä. Cartulino amarilla tuli tutuksi.

Transportes Alcaine - Lagunak 0-0

Ja tässä vekkulia käännösväännöstä:

Superleague: I want and I cannot in the shock between Lagunak and Alcaine
Without goal, no equipment could harvest a victory

Equipment Respect, lack of arrival and strength, therefore describes the party disputed between farolillos both red of the category. Substitute tactical, both knew, when jumping to the field, the important thing that they were the three points for both equipment. It could not be, and both sets were united to the festival of ties in this liguera day.

The first time lacked seasoning and neither equipment created real danger to two of the doormen of more quality of Superleague: Andreia and Maria Sanchez. The Lagunak could open to the half-full marker the first part, when Irene missed within the area of the Transports an occasion that could give wings to the yellows.

The liking of the Alcaine was letter the new draftees, who although put desire, did not change to too much to the set maño, that followed with desire and drags but without beaten, until Nico Pedraza began to move its pieces of the bench.

First in entering it was Verónica Opening, that reappeared after its long injury. Without a doubt, the best draftee. Verónica revolutionized the speed of the party and the Alcaine turned upside down in attack in search of a goal that refused to them. Other than returned after its injury was Susana, that when entering allowed to more freedom in the end of attack with Silvia Meseguer giving air renewed to the advantage.

Badly the things to the Navarrese were put to him when the colegiado one expelled to Edurne by double reprimand. The Lagunak, in special Maritxi, knew to defend the result, in block and planted tactical on the turf mallet of the Sugar bowl well.

Ba'rbara and Verónica had the goal to their reach, but Maria Sanchez ruined both occasions, becoming the lagunero pillar in the morning of yesterday.

With this point, the Alcaine and the Lagunak continue in reduction positions, without changes after the ties of the direct rivals.

The Lagunak will receive the next day in Barañain to Oviedo de Pablo Garci'a, who continues dreaming about the glass.

On the other hand, mañas will travel to Madrid to dispute the three points against the Athletic Féminas, fortified after their tie before Seville. Difficult day for both sets, that will have to fight not to lose the train of the salvation.

T. Alcaine 0 - Lagunak 0

Alcaine Transports: Andreia, Leticia, Lauma (Lara, m.84), Sira (Susana, m.70), Conchita (Verónica, m.60), Silvia, Raquel, Eva, Marta (Maria, m.65), Barbara, Shanna.

Lagunak: Mariatxi, Ainhoa, Maite, Elena, Sandra (Go, m.89), Ainara (Busta, m.78), Irene (Jaio, m.90), Raquel, Uxue (Marta, m.85), Edurne, Oihane.

Referee: Alfonso Acin. He admonished with yellow card by the Alcaine Transports to Shanna. By the Lagunak he expelled to Edurne by double yellow and admonished to Elena, Sandra and Busta.

http://www.futfem.com/noticias/noticias-ver.asp?idN=2219

jukka

• Profiili
« Vastaus #10 : 29.01.07 - klo:22:57 »

Shannan mietteitä Klubin sivuilta.

es

• Profiili
Vs: Shanna Malaska
« Vastaus #11 : 31.01.07 - klo:16:57 »
Foro-kommentteja:

Pau83:
Hello people. Last Sunday I went to see play the Alcaine Transports the Sugar bowl to see Irene, ex--player of the Transports that now play in the Lagunak, and to see those two new draftees. They defrauded to me, both new draftees defrauded to me and much. The Finn seemed me great and slow a little "tocho", the unico that I saw him do were lack, shot to all those of the Lagunak by grounds.

And Barbara, the explosive advantage that commented... It seemed to me slow for which it must be a superleague advantage, it does not have "spark". The "spark" of the party vió when it left to play Vero, to see if now that one has recovered it raises I animate of the equipment and consiqguen results.

zarafutsalmanager:
The system of alcaine is not indeed for arriving and to prevail barbara were to him good ways I hold the ball well because IT PLAYED AGAINST SIX DEFENSES and when the equipment I stretch but with the entrance of veriño juice but cofashion of sannah because the bad thing I create who when she takes to the form tendra that marchar.pero we go the ball not plays it much but in defense it is I authenticate wall, insurance that players like messi, sira and vero thank for their arrival.

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #12 : 02.02.07 - klo:19:05 »
http://www.futfem.com/noticias/noticias-ver.asp?idN=2228
Baabelin käännös:

Verónica Boquete: "I am better of which it waited for"
the midfield player of the Alcaine, satisfied with its yield after the first minutes of its return

Daily Equipment
Era the 12 of November and Alcaine Transports played in frontier earth before the Puebla. In addition to the defeat the Aragoneses brought another bad news of that trip. The Verónica midfield player Boquete underwent partial breakage of internal ligament that was going it to maintain remote of game lands during several months.

The time has happened and Sunday the Galician player could enjoy minutes in the party already that the Alcaine disputed before the Lagunak. Half an hour that to Verónica Boquete knew to him to little: "I am better of which it hoped, the next party I would like to be able to play from the beginning". The player is already in the last phase of her recovery but she hopes to be to the one hundred percent as of the next week.

The injury has caused that Verónica Boquete loses the call of the absolute selection although it counts on the confidence of the selector: "it called Me to assure to me that she has me and to ask to me how she was, but in the end we have decided that have left in Zaragoza to finish I with my recovery and not to overload to me". And it is that the player is conscious of the importance that she now has to obtain the points with the Alcaine the sooner to leave the reduction positions. In addition it assures that in both last encounter, "the Alcaine has been muy.superior.a its rivals" and Sunday, in the Sugar bowl, the Lagunak and the Alcaine was dealt with respect, although in the end they were the zaragozanas those that looked for the goal.

The things are changing within the zaragozano equipment, in addition to the reappearance of Verónica Boquete, also Susana Palmero has returned to game lands after recovering of its respective injuries. In addition, the two new incorporations of the Alcaine, the Malaska Finn and the Brazilian Barbarian, have equipped the equipment with Nicholas Pedraza of greater tranquillity to confront this second return of the competition with guarantees. The arrival of the midfield player is serving to give tranquillity to the center of the field, when locating itself in front of the defenses and that players as Silvia Meseguer can go ahead and reinforce the offensive line of the Alcaine. By her part, Barbarian must serve for which the equipment is eeted again with the goal, the pending subjet del equipment in this campaign. At the moment, she recovers to one of his key players.

es

• Profiili
« Vastaus #13 : 05.02.07 - klo:08:06 »
Atletico Madrid Femina - Transportes Alcaine 1-0

Cannavaro kommentoi forossa:
what I say these they make to go down to the equipment, and those that really do not deserve it because I animate that quedais few that tengais that feeling of union and good roll of when consiguio the ascent.

Less exoticos draftees and to take care of to those of house

jukka

• Profiili
« Vastaus #14 : 05.02.07 - klo:16:02 »
Jälleen kerran Hönön uusia kuulumisia Klubin sivuilta: